Friday, February 20, 2009

The Soundtrack to Our Lives part 1 of 5 (or 4)

Every once in awhile one may run across one of their lesser known works. This happened to me rather resently. So get ready for a journey to the very depths of hell.
story
I believe this maybe a roughdraft.

So you may ask "why are you serving this vanilla story in a room full of chocolote?"
The answer is, to quote a famous author, "that if something is worth doing it is worth doing badly." And I believe that story telling is worth my time.

side rant. Notice that I did not call this an epic journey. That is because I hate it when people call there own work epic.

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't get the image to get bigger. So I couldn't read it. Do you think you'd be able to fix that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it worked well for me. Not sure what happened...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to read it! Yah! (hehe) I was laughing aloud. Great work. Thanks for sharing with us. Can't wait for the rest.

    ReplyDelete