Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Be careful - It might not be what you think you hear

Tonight while at Fins, a nice coffee shop in Santa Cruz, my siblings, a friend and I were whispering while a group was jamming. My friend whispered my way (at least this is what I think he said.)

"Creepy."
I was like, "Huh?"
"The song," he says, "is creepy." He points to his ear in a motion that says listen. "It's a stalker song." He adds.

Uriah points at an older fellow then whispers to me, "That old guy is a stalker?"

1 comment:

  1. Exactly what I remember saying, Ivanna. And the reason I said it was that the song seems so benign, from the melody and even the words. In the song, the girl has left the guy (presumably over something that wasn't his fauly) and he is trying to find her again... which is innocent enough. It's just the words: "On and on I follow my darling," and stuff like that.

    Definitely blogworthy. (Yes, that's a single word.)

    ReplyDelete